1. Wash and pat dry neem leaves.
2. Wash and cut brinjals in small dices.
3. Heat oil in a small wok and fry the neem leaves till crispy. Remove and keep aside.
4. Add the brinjal dices in oil. Fry them sprinkling salt to taste.
5. Adjust heat and cover with a lid for some time.
6. Remove lid and fry the brinjals till properly done.
7. Add the fried crispy neem leaves. Mix well.
8. Remove from heat and shift on a serving dish.
9. Neem Begun is ready.
Start your lunch with Neem Begun and hot rice.