This lovely recipe was shared by Roma Patil a few months ago , and I was lucky enough to sample this when she made it for me when I visited her a few weeks ago .
1 Tablespoon Ghee.
1 Teaspoon Oil.
1 Cup Milk.
4. Plain Red Chili Powder.
5. Salt Heeng - According to taste.
6. Pinch of Haldi and Sugar.
7. Few Mustard seeds, Jeera, Curry Patta, chopped Coriander for tempering.
8. Around a fistful of Besan.
1. Heat Oil, and Ghee in a Kadhai. Add Mustard seeds, Jeera. When they splutter, add Curry Patta, some chopped Coriander. Add a pinch of Haldi, and Heeng.
2. Add Milk. Then add Chillie powder, Sugar. When it starts boiling, sprinkle Besan with one had and stir continuously with the other. Add till the mixture gains a porridge like consistency. (It tightens as the mixture cools down).
3. Add Salt, some more chopped Coriander, and close lid. Let cook for a few minutes, till it's well cooked and no lumps remain.
5. Tip in serving bowl, garnish with some Coriander, and dribble some sudh Ghee, and serve hot with Rice roti.(known as Dashmi)
1. Mix Rice flour with warm Milk. Knead with the base of your palms to make a very soft and smooth dough.
2. Apply Oil to palms and roll out the roti but pressing it between your palms.( complicated).
3. Roast both sides on cast Iron griddle, and a little on fire towards the end.
4. Serve with hot Jhunka, Shenga chutney, and Ghee.
Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/