Friday, 11 August 2017

Chettinad Scrambled eggs #sikandalouscuisine


​I didn't know such a  recipe existed and was quite sceptical of scrambling this up- I am glad I did , these eggs tasted divine. The recipe is from Chettinad Kitchen , a superb book I chanced upon online and bought .

4 Eggs.
1/2 Teaspoon Haldi.
Salt.
1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Onions.
Chopped Green Chilies.2 Tablespoons Roasted Cashews - I didnt use.
Tempering:
2 Tablespoons oil.
2-4 Curry Leaves - Always tear them to release more aromas .
1 Teaspoon Black Mustard Seeds.
1 Teaspoon Urad Dal.

1.Whip up eggs with haldi and salt - set aside.
2. Heat oil , add all the tempering ingredients . When Dal changes color add onions and green chilies and cook till onions are soft , not colored.
3. Mix in the egg , stirring continuously till eggs are cooked.
Delicious !


Atul Sikand
Founding Member ,Delhi Gourmet Club
DirectorAsian Hawkers Market Pvt. Ltd. #asianhawkersmarket #sikandalouscuisine #veebaasianhawkersmarket 
Administrator  & Owner Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/ 
More About My Work At , http://sikandalous-cuisine.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment