Thursday, 6 July 2017

Baked Rasbhari #sikandalouscuisine


The other day I was casually entertaining and not being a very dessert person I thought I would serve chilled rasgullas and save myself some time and efforts and sent for the same from Haldiram ! Just before lunch was being served I peeped into the fridge to pull them out and plate them when to my horror I discovered my guy had got those tiny brown and white rasbhari variety which I definitely wasn't going to serve !

Out came the thinking cap , fortunately I had paneer at home .I also recalled eating baked rasgullas once so I had a base recipe in mind.. and while lunch was on the kitchen made this yum dessert following my verbal instructions. Bad photograph but a delicious sweet dish was born.

​1 Kg Rasbhari​.
​1/2 Liter Milk.
150-200 Grams Paneer.

1. Bring milk to a boil and reduce for 10 minutes.
2. Crumble Paneer into the milk and mix well.
3. Take about 200 ​grams Rasbhari and mash them into the milk , mixing well.
4. In a dish plate the balance rasbhari and pour this hot milk rasbhari paneer mixture onto them all , covering them totally.
5. Bake at 180C for about 25 minutes .
6 Serve hot from the oven ! 

Atul Sikand
Founding Member ,Delhi Gourmet Club
DirectorAsian Hawkers Market Pvt. Ltd. #asianhawkersmarket #veebaasianhawkersmarket
Administrator  & Owner Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/ #sikandalouscuisine
More About My Work At , http://sikandalous-cuisine.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment