These noodly meals in a bowl are are quick to make , light and delicious - my ideal dinner in front of the TV . Go with the flow and create your own noodle bowl . God bless #Veeba - makes life so easy with all the low calorie and totally affordable sauces, you need to add them and do nothing else ! Here is what I did.
200 Grams Noodle.
150 Grams Sole Fish - Cut in fingers.
5-6 Prawns .
1/2 Red Pepper - Slice thin.
1/2 Yellow Pepper - Slice Thin.
Some Onion Slices.
1/2 Carrot - Sliced Thin.
7-8 Cloves Garlic , slice thin.
Sesame Oil / White Oil
3 Tablespoons Veeba Teriyaki Sauce.
2 Tablespoons Veeba Garlic Chili .
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce.
3-4 Torn Basil Leaves.
1. Marinate seafood.
2. Meanwhile boil noodles as per packet instructions - keep them al dente / with a bite.
3. Drain Noodles , save 1/4 cup water , toss noodles in 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil and set aside.
4. In a bit of oil fry garlic till golden brown , take garlic out with a slotted spoon and set aside.
5. Add more oil in the wok if needed ,stir fry seafood adding all the marinade for 2 minutes.Take out with a slotted spoon and set aside.
6. In same wok and oil , stirfry all vegetables till half done - maybe 2 minutes.
7. Add prawns to vegetable , mix , increase heat , add the reserved water and add noodles . Toss to mix well covering each noodle with the sauce. Add basil leaves , adjust flavors and eat this off the fire !
Wholesome and delicious !
I bought these nice big prawns online and delivered to my home from www.lionfresh.com and applied the discount SIKANDALOUS while checking out and making the payment . Discount for sikandalous cuisine members for all products is a generous 15%.