Recipe from 101 Kerala Delicacies by G.Padma Vijay
An aromatic and delectable mutton curry , the photograph does no justice to the recipe unfortunately .
500 Mutton Cubed.
1 Cup First Extract Coconut Milk.
6 Onions Sliced.
2 Teaspoons Curry Leaves.
1 Teaspoon Coriander Seeds.
1 Teaspoon Jeera Seeds.
3 Red Chilies.
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper.
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
5 Flakes Garlic.
5 Green Chilies.
1 Teaspoon Salt.
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
1. Roast seeds, cumin seeds , red chilies , cloves , pepper , curry leaves
2. Grind ginger garlic and green chilies.
3. Saute sliced onions , when light brown add mutton and bhuno 4-5 minutes.
4. Add 2 cups hot water and simmer covered till mutton is nearly done.
5. Add all the roasted powders and pastes , coconut milk , garam masala and salt and cook till mutton is tender.
6. Garnish with 2 teaspoons grated and roasted coconut.
Director, Asian Hawkers Market Pvt. Ltd.#asianhawkersmarket #sikandalouscuisine#veebaasianhawkersmarket
Administrator & Owner Sikandalous Cuisinehttps://www.facebook.com/
Follow Me on Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/