Monday, 22 August 2016

Tuna Salad #sikandalouscuisine



A brilliant salad , use canned fish , in which case wash in a strainer to get rid of brine , or use freshly steamed fish cooled and flaked . Both ways you end up with a delicious salad which is also a great filling / topping  for a sandwich . I used a can of tuna here.

Again there is no recipe as such . I used cherry tomatoes , leek , red and yellow peppers alone with fresh basil.Keep your vegetable proportion approximately 1:3 with fish and use a dressing of your choice . I used a blend of Veeba Thousand Islands and Ranch Dressing . 

Your vegetables  should be sliced / cut  reasonably small. Simply mix the vegetables with Tuna , gently fork in the dressing , you want to leave the salad light and flaky and not pasty . Taste and adjust flavours by adding in more dressing as needed. Decorate the salad as needed , I had some salmon roe which I used with herbs.Serve chilled.



Administrator  & Owner Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/
More About My Work At , http://sikandalous-cuisine.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment