Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Restaurant Review - Sanadige - Once is never enough ‪#‎sikandalouscuisine‬


Like a faithful fan I headed back to Sanadige for my 6th or 1000th meal , I have lost count , but not lost that hunger to head back for more ! This visit was thanks to Promilaa and Anurag , I wanted them to try out Delhi's newest star and I hope they loved the experience too - I know Anamika did.

This visit was an eyeopener of sorts - we did a large number of vegetarian dishes for a change, thanks to Manjula & Rajesh Natarajan which turned out to be a tasting of many a delicious dishes . Manjula specially loved the paneer.

Paneer Ghee Roast , Mushroom Pepper Fry and Baby Corn with Butter Pepper Garlic and Curry Leaves were delicious. Yum actually.I loved the Drumstick Pulimuchi which came in the mains.The vegetable stew I didn't like.

Non Vegetarian stars were Mamsa Pepper Fry - Boneless Tender Lamb , Kori Da Ghee Roast -Slow roasted chicken and Pomfret Masala was delicious too.Prawn Gassy was average . The most delectable Elaneer Payasam was a perfect way to end the meal .

I head back in 4 days and promise not to make my nth post on this delicious restaurant - or maybe will just be tempted to share again

No comments:

Post a Comment