Wednesday, 27 April 2016

​My BigFatSandwich #sikandalouscuisine



​​
​Two boiled eggs stared me in the face - I had forgotten to add them to my biryani the night before . I guess that decided breakfast for me - and taking it a step further I put together my delicious Bigfatsandwich ​
​. Use your imagination and go with the flow.


2 Boiled Eggs - Grated.
1 Small Onion - Sliced.
2 Green Chilies Chopped.
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic.
3 Tablespoons Chopped Tomatoes​
​.
​3 Tablespoons Grated Cucumber.
Torn Basil Leaves.
1 Tablespoon Chopped Celery.
Salt and Seasoning .
Generous Dollop of Veeba Chipotle Southwest Dressing .

A chipotle, comes from the Nahuatl word chilpoctli, is a smoke-dried jalapeño used in Mexican food . Here Veeba in their extensive range of sauces and dressings have this delicious Chipotle dressing / sauce with an amazing flavor and a hint of smokey heat.
Back to the sandwich . Generously butter your bread and leave it covered in the fridge while you get making your sandwich.
In olive oil lightly saute onion , garlic and chilies till a hint if color.Cool and mix up all the ingredients with a gentle hand unless you like a pasty mashed egg sandwich which I dont as the photograph tells you .

Taste the filling - adjust , slap on a THICK layer of the filling onto the buttered bread and there you have this big fat delicious egg sandwich with superb flavors, brought together beautifully by Veeba's Chipotle Dressing.

Administrator  & Owner Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/



No comments:

Post a Comment