Net Recipe By Gitika Saikia
This is the first time I have used black sesame seeds in this quantity and was quite vary of what to expect . This came out tasty , but then it's pork too ! How much I liked it I am not sure.Some of my guests loved it , some like me were in two minds about the flavors .
500 Grams Pork - Leave fat on.
100 grams Black Sesame Seeds. Roasted and powdered.
1 Onion, sliced.
1 Tablespoon Ginger Paste.
1 Tablespoon Garlic Paste.
3 - 4 Green Chilies, chopped
1 Teaspoon Red Chilly Powder.
1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder.
2 Tablespoons Mustard Oil.
1 Large Potato Peeled , Cubed and Fried ( Not in recipe )
1. Boil pork in very little water till soft , strain , reserve stock.
2. Heat oil , add onions , when they begin to color add ginger , garlic , turmeric , chilies , saute 1-2 minutes then add pork.
3. Lower heat and saute pork for 10 minutes - I splashed water and cooked covered , added the potato too.
4. Add some water to powdered sesame seeds , add into pork , stir well , cook covered for 4-5 minutes to blend in flavors.
5. Take off heat , allow the dish to rest for a while , then taste and adjust .
Director, Asian Hawkers Market Pvt. Ltd.
Administrator & Hawaldar
Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/
More About My Work At , http://sikandalous-cuisine.blogspot.in/