Thursday, 21 May 2015

Social Offline - Restaurant Review



Social - Defense Colony , my first visit here and like the HKV one this Social too is fabulous . They have it worked out perfectly - good food at very reasonable prices with excellent service and good open seating . An ideal work place during the day and I believe life gets quite social after 6 !

Shwarma, Yo Mama turned out to be a deconstructed Shwarma , I think I prefer the original oily one much better .

Vada Pao Bao with garlic chutney and mayo was delicious as were the Unda Shammi Paos . Loaded Potato Skins , nice and firm - total comfort food.We ended our meal with Butter Chicken Biryani , a superb concoction , brilliant flavors and a must order .

I would love to see many more such socials all over the city - it's a brilliant concept , very affordable and nothing is compromised by way of quality or service.

1 comment: