Monday, 16 March 2015

B Bar, Saket , New Delhi , A review


 
I am not much of a bar/pub person , so stayed away from B Bar for the longest as I had heard it was purely a club though I had heard great stuff about the food too. Apparently all that changed some time ago . They shut down , reinvented themselves beautiful - a restaurant ,  bar and lounge .. great music in a super setting ,  and the food was by and large impressive and creative - a fusion of Eastern flavors with western influences and subtle twists , all working beautifully when plated.
We started with a Chicken Crispy Wanton Salad which was deliciously flavored with a Dijon Mustard and Sesame Oil dressing .I wasn't overly impressed by the sushi I must confess though the Spicy Avo on Crunchy Rice and Spicy Tuna were good and different .However the platter of Nigiri Sushi was delicious.

New Style Salmon and Yellow Tail ( Himachi ) were excellent . Lobster Dumpling with Crab Curry and the most succulent Lamb Chops  were everyone's favorite , and something I would specially head back for.
The place is impressive - lots of comfortable and well spaced out seating , great music and service was a winner . Overall I had a super evening , loved the experience and the food .

Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/

No comments:

Post a Comment