Monday, 16 March 2015

Achari Chicken Tikka ( Cheat types )


I was quite proud of my Cheat Achari Tikka and was about to post it when my screen came alive with Indian Master Chef Harjeet Kumar's superb Bhatti da Murg . did I run and hide my post ! Anyway , here is a fun share - it's nice and easy , and tastes delicious .
250 Grams Boneless Chicken - Cut in large chunks.
2 Tablespoons Hung Curd.
1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste.
1/2 Teaspoon Ginger Paste.
Salt.
Red Chili Powder To Taste.
1 Tablespoon Mango Pickle Masala.
1 Tablespoon Mustard Oil.
Marinate chicken in the above for as long as you can. I had no time so kept it 30 minutes.Place chicken in a a sealed container ( I used a dutch oven ) and bake for 25 minutes at 180C.
Chicken will be nice and tender and would have released some juices - which I dried up on very high heat in a frying pan - took 1-2 minutes and beautifully coated the pieces .
That simple , quick and I assure you - delicious !
http://sikandalous-cuisine.blogspot.in/
Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/

No comments:

Post a Comment