Saturday, 7 February 2015

Town Hall - Khan Market - A Review










Master Sushi chef Augusto Cabrera's Town Hall was a lovely experience for all of us . I don't know why I hadn't been there before after hearing mostly very good things about this 160 seater restaurant which to my surprise was a multi cuisine restaurant that served not just Japanese ( as I had imagined ) , but also kababs , pizzas ... some Thai and Italian too . Looking back 3 tables around us were actually not eating Japanese but other cuisines .Pizza on the next table looks delicious !
Armed with recommendations I ordered Tanuki Salmon - Scottish Salmon with tempura flakes which was out of the world as was Shokunin .The Shashimis both, Hotate and Kampachi were  excellent  too .We then moved to Dim Sum and ate the most delicious Fish Balls with Black Beans Dim Sum and an okay Chicken & Prawn one. Edamame I have eaten far better though .
The food is excellent , I loved the sushis and fish ball dim sums specially and will happily head back for another slow meal , hopefully not on a dry day like today . The slight minus was service . Augusto heas created a wonderful space called Town Hall - worthy of all the great things said about it.


Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/

No comments:

Post a Comment