This delicious meal takes no time to make - looks fancy and tastes even more divine . I went with an addition of celery , you can go with just potato and leek if you like .
Bake at 180C 10 Minutes. Grill on Maximum for 5 minutes , or till colored.
Serves 2 Flan Size 6"
2 Large Potatoes - Boil , peel and crumble .
3 Tablespoons Chopped Celery.
3 Tablespoons Chopped Leek.
75 Ml Cream
75 Ml Milk.
4 Tablespoon Grated Cheese.
1/5Th Teaspoon Garlic Paste ( NO MORE )
1/2 Teaspoon Salt.
1. Warm up milk and cream , bring to a gentle boil , then add all ingredients other than potatoes.Take off heat and rest 30 minutes for flavors to infuse.
2. Oil a baking dish , loosely spread 75 % of the potatoes , do not pat into place , just spread .
3. Spoon on 75 % of the mixture onto the potatoes .
4. Add balance potatoes to remaining mixture and spoon on top .
5. Bake for 10 minutes loosely covered by foil.
6. Remove foil , grill to color.
Sit down to a delicious meal !
Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/