Wednesday, 31 December 2014

sikandalous cuisine

 
 
My dear sikandalous family - I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a wonderful , healthy and happy 2015 . Sikandalous Cuisine is not just another group on Facebook - it genuinely is one large joint family where love , occasional fights (!) and goodies flow generously from all our kitchens to each others homes.Through this group I have come to meet and know many wonderful people who have touched my life in more ways than one - I am sure this has been your experience too .
I can honestly say that outside some human relationships , sikandalous cuisine is the most precious part of my life , and I treasure what you all have given to make us the success we are . I thank you all for your love and support , and I hope you don't judge me too harshly when I play the havaldar - I am sure you know how much you mean to me and how deeply I appreciate what you all have contributed to make us the big name we are.
Stay blessed my friends - God Bless your families and your table - may 2015 be YOUR year ... filled with health , love and laughter and delicious food ! You guys mean the world to me , thank you for being a part of my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment