1. Heat oil , add red chilies to release fragrance.
2. Add cinnamon and garlic to the wok , don't allow garlic to burn.
3. Add shallots , chopped onions and haldi . At this stage the wok should be very hot. Stir one minute.
4. Add tomatoes , cook 3 minutes , add mutton and salt and cook for 4 minutes .
Add 1 cup hot water , bring to a boil , reduce heat to simmer and cook
the mutton 30-45 minutes till tender .Add more water if needed.OR give a
pressure - after one whistle cook under simmer for 15 minutes under
6. Bhuno until most water has finished and mutton has darkened and is glazed with a nice dark sauce .