Friday, 18 July 2014

Delhi Gourmet Club's 2nd Anniversary at Indian Accent




















 
 
Ten minutes into the meal when Manish Mehrotra came to our table I told him if anyone was standing outside the dining room they must wonder what was happening inside as , the only sounds that one could hear were ' Oh my God ' , Ohhh is this for real ' ' Aaaah ' etc ..... Every melt in the mouth bite lead to sounds that are perhaps heard in certain movies only ! The meal was that sublime , the ultimate experience in masterly gastronomy .
The master plated 15 courses X 35 individual portions , that is 595 individual plated portions were served and I am not taking into account his famed mini naans - duck stuffed , butter chicken infused , mushroom one etc  , nor his spectacular desserts which included his take on Daulat ki Chaat .To sum it up and let the pics do the speaking - I am very lucky to be heading back on the 21st for round 2 of our celebrations.
Before I sign off , a big special thanks to Chef Shantanu Mehrotra and Chef Rana who worked together with Manish to bring together this evening . All this wouldn't have been possible without he seamless and efficient service - warm and nurturing . Thank you team Indian Accent , for making this so special .


Sikandalous Cuisine https://www.facebook.com/groups/325180622895/

3 comments:

  1. Wow! All of those dishes look absolutely delicious. I'll bet everyone had a fabulous time. Have a great day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice post and people getting more information about restaurant so this post will definately help them to find best restaurant.I will share this post with my friends.
    Restaurants in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii.. Thanks for you posting this blog.

    I bookmarked this blog. I will try it this in summer.
    Noida Restaurants

    ReplyDelete