To get full access to the blog and recipes , please become a member by pressing the ' follow ' tab .
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, 15 June 2014
Sikandalous Cuisine Master Class at Neung Roi
members of sikandalous cuisine met at Hotel Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi
for a master class with Chef Yenjai Suthiwaja at Neung Roi , what I
would rate as Delhi's finest Thai Cusine restaurant .The class was
beautifully organized , including a projector screen which made it so
much better .Chef Yenjai ( doesnt mind being called Chef Meow ! ) was
witty and fun as she skillfully lead the class and taught us how to make
1. Goong Pan Takri - Prawns & Lemon Grass skewers ) - Delicious , soft and succulent to the core.
2. Som Tum - The famed Raw Papaya Salad - the technique was an eye opener as was the taste.
3. Tom Kha Gai - hicken & Coconut Milk - subtle and delicious - a drop of chili oil on top uplifted it to places !
4. Massaman Kea - Lamb & Potato Curry - Hints of sweet and again super succulent meat cooked to perfection.
5. Gaeng Kiew Wan Pak - Mixed Vegetables in Green Curry - Delicate and subtle flavors in a thin curry .
Saku Melon - Sago in Coconut Milk + Fresh Melons .
then sat down to a wonderful meal of what had been taught - served with
great style and care . The service specially deserves a mention as it
was superb. Wines , cokes and juices - warm hospitality and an amazing
culinary experience .
I have eaten here a couple of times and its always been a
exceptional meal - and we were fortunate enough to be taught by the chef
- who is a lovely chirpy person as she is a bundle of talent .
you team Radisson , General Manager Cheema , Executive Chef Sreenivasan
G , Ritul Yadav , Sumit Bansal , Ninan Mathew and our star Chef Meow
for a fabulous master Class .