Thursday, 16 January 2014

Review of Dhaba by ClaridgeS , DLF Cyber Hub , Gurgaon



This afternoon Rocky Sourish and I headed to Dhaba at the Cyber Hub , Gurgaon for lunch . To be honest I wasn't quite sure what to expect which probably wasn't a bad thing .The place took me by surprise - another ' happy ' restaurant , vibrant art and cheerful music greeted us and set the mood for lunch .This 60 cover restaurant made to somewhat resemble a ( very posh ! ) dhaba served us delicious food .
We started with tawa meat kababs and kuttu masala fish kabab which were delicious. The tawa meat perhaps the best eaten in a long time .Dhaba murg roast - lightly flavored baby chicken was superb as were the delicious alu tikkis made from baked potatoes . Veg Galuati was good.
Balti meat deserves a special mention . The gravy was fantastic - the kind that makes you go for a naan just to wipe the platter clean . I am not a big fan of butter chicken but quite enjoyed this one , only negative being it was made from boneless chicken.Baingan bharta funkily served in a small ' canastar ' was good too . The phirni was nice and not too sweet but the dal was disappointing .
Do keep Dhaba in mind when you head to Cyber Hub next , I really enjoyed my meal there .













2 comments:

  1. Food is looking so mouth watering that I cannot stop myself eating that.Budget hotel Jaipur

    ReplyDelete